Testing season is right around the corner for students 3rd-10th grade at our Wasilla location.
PEAKs testing on April 5th-7th
- English Language Arts and Math for 3rd-9th grades
- Science for 5th, 8th and 10th grades
MAP testing on April 19th-27th.
- Math, Reading and Language for 3rd-10th grades
Please visit our school website to view information and practice tests to prepare your student for a successful testing season.
If you are unsure of which test(s) your student should be taking please contact your advisor to verify participation requirements or to make alternate plans.
- To schedule your student for PEAKs testing, you may use this link: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=20968168&calendarID=4997189
- To schedule your student for MAP testing, you may use this link: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=20968168&calendarID=4997464
The deadline for scheduling your student for testing will be March 19th at 3 pm.
Carefully filling out scheduling information will ensure your student is rostered correctly. Please be sure your email and phone number are accurate.
If your student requires testing accommodations per their IEP or 504, you will be contacted by your advisor to schedule a testing time.
Questions regarding scheduling? Please email Gina Hutchens at Gina.Hutchens@matsuk12.us