Current MSC Students
  • Log in to your ParentVUE account to complete the online registration for all children enrolling in the MSBSD.
  • You'll receive a phone call from the front office to schedule your ILP appointment

For username and password assistance, please email your child’s name and DOB to

New Enrollees
  • Complete the ILP Schedule Form
  • Complete registration via ParentVUE

    - New to district
    Visit the ParentVUE and click on ‘Create a New Account’ and follow the prompts.

    - MSBSD families (current or in the past) Visit the ParentVUE page and sign in to your account
  • You'll receive a phone call from the front office to schedule your appointment

* All new MSC Enrollees must complete the MSC101.
In this, you will learn:
- Nuts & Bolts of how it works
- What is 'Personalized Learning'
- What kinds of choices you have
- What requirements are there
- How to prepare for an Individualized Learning Plan


Please fill out the Transcript Request Form to request your transcript.

Alternatively, you may request your transcript via email by sending the following information to

  • Name at time of enrollment
  • Date of Birth
  • Last year of attendance/graduation
  • Official or Unofficial
  • Email address or mailing address to be sent to.
Student Cumulative Files
  • Please send a records request to or fax to (907) 352-7482.
  • Normal processing time is 3 to 5 business days.

If you have lost your diploma, we cannot provide you with another one.

If you have not yet picked up your diploma, please email your name (at time of enrollment), DOB, and graduation date to

If you need to prove to someone that you have graduated, please request an official transcript.

  • Please fill out the Withdrawal Request Form to start the withdrawal process. The registrar will follow up with you within 48 hours.
  • You will need to return all non-consumable materials (computers, camera, textbooks, library books, musical instruments, etc) to finalize the withdrawal process.
  • For immediate assistance, please call (907) 352-7450.